torstai 28. elokuuta 2014

What Has Been Going On

Well this is something different. I'm not going to publish yet anything but I'm going to tell you what has happened this week.
I have been sick. Fever and sore throat. I didn't let that stop me.
I have been heavily editing Melanie's blues. Folks at Writing forum have been very helpful. I feel that I have really developed as a writer. Melanie's Blues has ingredients for a full long book.
Also shot out to critique circle. It's also a good site. I sent Good Day there and I got a lot of interesting and encouraging information. Thank you for that. I plan to keep Good Day short but likely it's going to get a little longer.
I'm also working on a comic named Brutus the Pig. More about that later. If you like drawing you might get a change to work with Mike!
Luckily my little brother is good at drawing also. I'm more of a writer type.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti